Immersion Freediving is happy to run private freediving private courses. A private course is for 1 to 5 students. Any course I place on the schedule will be filled months in advance. If you want a private course where you control the dates and you control who is in the class that can be done via a private course.
Immersion Freediving PFI Freediver Private freediver course cost for 1 person is $6,000, and then $1,000 more for each addiontal student to a maximum of 5 students. This covers the course fees, boat fees, and any rental gear. This is the price for classes held in Fort Lauderdale. I don’t travel for private courses.
Why Choose Immersion Freediving over the hundreds of newly minted Freediving Instructors
- Full time instructor since 2005, over a thousand students over my career
- Former USA Freediving Record Holder, Captain of men’s 2012 USA Freediving Team
- Deepest freedive is 279ft
- PFI Advanced Freediving Instructor & PFI Instructor Trainer
- Maximum 5 students per course, no 16+ person freediving courses
- Immersion Freediving classes have more class, pool, and ocean time than other courses
- More Time = Better Results
- Private boat, No dive shop crowds, more time diving & more flexibility to deal with weather
- Industry leader in teaching frenzel and developing online pre course training.
Schedule a course
In order to book a private course the first thing we need to do is find a date that fits my schedule and your schedule. To start look at the calendar below and understand any dates where I have a course already scheduled is not an option. Contact me using the form below to discuss dates and arrange payments.