PFI Intermediate Freediver Course Fort Lauderdale March 15-18
Class sessions will held at my house, click here for address and pictures of classroom.
Pool sessions will be held at Pompano Pool.
Ocean sessions will be held on Immersion Freediving’s private boat Sink Faze, leaving from Riverfront Marina.
Cost of Course – $645
- 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Classroom session
- 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. Pool session
- 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. Pool session
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Class session
- 1:30 – 5:30 p.m. Ocean Session
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Class session
- 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. Ocean session
- 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Ocean session
- Optional lunch after course
Important information to know before start of class.
- You will need mask, fins, snorkel, wetsuit (freediving style suit is highly recommended), weights, and a weight belt. We will do a gear lecture going over different types of freediving gear on the first day so anything you don’t have you should be able to get on Friday. Here is some more information on freediving gear recommendations.
- You must fill out the medical form before the start of class. If there are any questions answered with a yes you MUST have a doctor sign off on the medical form before you can do any pool or open water sessions.
- When you register and pay for the course you will be mailed your manual and T-shirt. I recommend you read the manual before the start of the class so you are more familiar with the material.
- Boat fees are not included in the course fee; they are $60 per trip and can be paid with cash or credit.