Why choose Immersion?
- Immersion Freediving specializes in small classes. Class size currently maxes out at 5 people, no 20 person classes. This means more time spent with each student. If you having a problem getting a certain skill, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. This is probably the biggest advantage I offer over other larger programs.
- Immersion Freediving is the most personal free diving instructional experience available on the market. When you sign up for the freediving course, you will receive a a FREE 45 minute skype equalizing session where I will demystify the Frenzel equalization technique and give you time to practice this important technique BEFORE the class even starts so you will be ready for the free diving course. No one in the US currently does anything like this.
- Immersion Freediving’s Ted Harty is a US Freediving record holder. He traveled to Italy for the Freediving World Champsionships and broke the longest standing US Freediving record with a 170M Dynmaic swim taking 2 minutes 42 seconds. Details can be found here.
- Immersion Freediving’s Ted Harty is a World Class Freediver, His deepest dive is 279ft! You will be learning from a very experienced and knowledgeable freediver.
- Immersion Freediving’s Ted Harty was selected to be the Team Captain of the 2012 United States Freediving Team. The team traveled to Nice, France for the 2012 Freediving World Championships. More details can be found here www.supportteamusa.org
- Ocean sessions are held on my own private boat. No busy dive boat schedules. If you need an extra 20 minutes to get your deepest dive, no problem. It’s my boat! We get 3 hours in water diving time per trip.
- Trips run every other weekend, so you can always come diving and keep your skills sharp.
- Personalized weekly training programs are available.
- Immersion Freediving’s Exclusive Speargun Training Program. Bring your gun and dive on the lines! Integrate what you learned in your freediving class into handling your speargun.
- You will be taught by Ted Harty, currently the highest rated PFI Independent Instructor.
- State-of-the-art carbon fiber teaching rig with titanium inserts. No homemade PVC pipe rigs here. My rig has a pulley system where you can raise and lower the plate to whatever depth the students needs, as opposed to just having a line and a weight belt hanging at 130ft.
Please feel free to call me with any questions you have, I can be reached at 954-324-4444.